IMPORTANT REGULATORY INFORMATION – GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
As you may be aware, privacy laws around the world are constantly evolving and placing new obligations on all areas of industry. This is something that OTC take very seriously, and we are committed to ensuring that data protection and privacy are high on our list of priorities. We wish to ensure that we process any personal data we may hold in a fair and lawful manner.
In respect of any Broker Services proved by OTC, and in accordance with our responsibilities under GDPR, we notify you that:
- The collection and creation of Personal Data by us;
- The categories of Personal Data processed;
- The lawful basis for such processing;
- The purposes of such processing;
- The disclosure of Personal Data to third parties;
- The international transfer of Personal Data;
- The data security measures applied by us;
- Our compliance with the principles of data accuracy, data retention and data minimisation;
- The rights of Data Subjects; and
- Contact details for enquiries and the exercise of data protection rights.